1. Natural & drug free
3. Highly effective
4. Non-side -effects.
● Increase production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate).
● Increase cellular metabolism.
● Increase collagen production.
● Increase enzyme production.
● Increase e synthesis
● Better blood flow.
● Better lymphatic flow and drainage.
● Eliminate inflammation.
1. Pain clinic, such as soft tissue injury, heel pain, acute lumbar muscle sprain, scapulohumeral periarthritis, stiff neck, tennis elbow, cervical spondylosis, knee-joint disease of old-people, rheumatoid arthritis, neuropathic pain, wound healing, local infection, chronic pharyngitis, etc.
2. Women's Problems, such as pelvic inflammation, annexitis, dysmenorrhea, Inflammation of the vagina itch, mammitis, wound healing, etc (Note: hospital Laser Pain-Relief Instrument are more convenient for private place).
3. Skin disease, such as allergic dermatitis, thromboangiitis obliterans, 15 neurodermatitis, Herpes zoster and after herpes zoster pain, erysipelas, bedsore, eczema, cutaneous pruritus, etc.
4. Dermatology, such as swollen, cold injury, scald, acne, alopecia areata, alopecia, skin transplantation, etc.
The energy emitted provides temporary increase in microcirculation, temporary relief of local muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness, relaxation of muscles; For muscle spasms, minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis. This machine of laser pain relief instrument is based on laser physical therapy, is used as an adjuvant therapy for acute and chronic diseases, neuropathic pain and dysfunction, acute and chronic sports injury, Rheumatism/rheumatis, infectious & non-infectious inflammation and skin diseases etc.
Pulsing and Continuous Wave
Recent research has shown that pulsing the laser produces superior results in most cases except nervous system problems. Most lower cost system are Continuous Wave (CW) and most low-cost lasers are pulsing only. If you look at the most expensive systems, they all offer both pulsing and continuous wave. This laser device ranks up with the best laser by doing both pulsing and continuous.
1. Choose high power laser(300~500mW), such as muscle strain, sports injury, cervical spondylosis, protrusion of lumbar intervertebral disc (only apply for initial stage), tennis elbow, scapulohumeral periarthritis, rheumatoid joint pain, soft tissue injury, painful heel
2. Choose middle power laser(200-400mW), such as prosopalgia, pelvic inflammation, prostatitis (hospital instrument applied most, home use instrument also use)
3. Choose low level laser(100-250mW) Skin diseases, some sensitive place such as face, neck, etc.
This instrument should not be used in patients suffering from malignant tumors disease, should not be used on the human body part of eye and thyroid, and should not be used on abdomen and lumbosacral location of pregnant women.
Laser Pain Relief Instrument is a revolutionary treatment option that combines 810nm and 650nm laser light to provide not only fast pain relief from all kinds of pain diseases from back, shoulder, ankle, wrist, neck, elbow or knee, but also lasting pain relief from long-term ailments often responsible for years of suffering. What's more, it's easy and convenient to use.